Employee Remuneration report
The Employee Remuneration report is a payroll report, listing all employees and their rate of pay. You might use this report when preparing a salary budget, or during salary review.
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Employee Remuneration.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Employment Status list, select whether to show active, terminated, or all employment statuses.
- In the Employment Basis list, select whether to show a specific employment basis, or all employment bases.
- Click Update to run the report.