Edit timesheets using My Payroll

Edit a submitted timesheet in My Payroll (the employee portal) if it's declined or you'd like to make changes.

  1. Go to Payroll, then click My Payroll.
  2. Click the Timesheets tab.
  3. Click the timesheet you want to edit.
  4. Click Revert to Draft.
  5. Edit your timesheet and submit it.