Create check payments in Xero for purchases, refunds and expense claims.
How check payments work
- Create check payments for some transactions from base currency bank accounts
Transactions in Xero you can create check payments for:
Spend money transactions
Credit note refunds
The bank account you use to create the check payment from must be in your base currency, and must not be a credit card or PayPal account.
You can also create check payments to pay employees if you're using payroll in Xero.
- Each check payment created in Xero is recorded in your check register.
- Either print your check from Xero, use your own check book, or import into VersaCheck.
- If you're printing checks from Xero, you can customize their format and choose which information displays.
- Use your check register to view, manage and print checks.