Print a check from the check register for a purchase, refund or expense claim
Print a check you've created a check payment for, or reprint an uncleared check.
You can also follow these steps for printing multiple checks from the check register.
- In the Accounts menu, select Checks.
- Select the checkboxes next to the payments you want to print by check.
Click Print PDF.
- Select OK.
Print the checks.
Before you print, you'll need to:
- Change the page scaling to none so the check fits the preprinted check voucher exactly.
- If this is your first time printing this check style or you've changed the print alignment, do a test print onto blank US-letter paper. You may need to adjust the print alignment.
- Use compatible check stock.