Change your Xero pricing plan
Your pricing plan affects your organisation's access to Xero's features. If you're the subscriber for your organisation, you can change to a bigger Business Edition pricing plan at any time. You can change to a smaller plan only after you've been on a plan for 30 days.
About Xero's pricing plans
Find out about Xero's pricing plans so you can choose the one that best suits your organisation.
- Details of all Xero pricing plans (xero.com website)
- Limitations of the Starter pricing plan
- 5 approved sales invoices and 5 approved bills each calendar month (however, you can have an unlimited number of draft or historical invoices, bills and credit notes)
- 20 reconciled bank statement lines in total each calendar month. The date of the transaction in your statement determines the calendar month, not the month that you are reconciling them in.
- Once you've reached the sales invoice or bill limits, any additional sales invoices or bills will save as drafts
- No access to cash coding with bank reconciliation
Xero's Starter pricing plan has these limitations:
Change your pricing plan
From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero.
Find the organisation you want and click its Info link.
Click Options, then select Change pricing plan.You can also access your subscription options by clicking Subscription in the Settings menu, then clicking Manage Subscription to show the options in a new browser window.
- Choose the pricing plan you want to change to.
- (Optional) Select Add Payroll to include Xero's payroll product.
- Click Continue.
- Check that your billing contact and payment details are correct, then click Confirm.