Transaction Listing Summary report
The Transaction Listing Summary provides a summary of all pay items in your payroll by type (for instance, Earnings or Deductions). You can use this report when preparing payment for specific payroll deductions, reconciling wage related accounts, or to find totals per pay type or item.
- On the Payroll menu, click All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Transaction Listing Summary.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
- From Pay Item Type, select a type of pay item (for example, Earnings). Then from Pay Item, select a specific pay item (for example, Ordinary Hours).
- Click Update to run the report.