Gross Earnings report
The Gross Earnings report is a payroll report showing the gross earnings of your employees. It includes employee leave calculations. You might use this report when entering and employee's opening balances or if you're troubleshooting an employee’s opening holiday pay balance.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Gross Earnings.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- Click Update to run the report.