Transferring your Yodlee credit card feed to a Commonwealth Bank CBA direct feed
Set up a direct feed with CBA to make sure that your business or corporate credit card transactions continue to import automatically in to Xero.
Before you start
Identify the type of credit card you have. Check the first 6 digits of your credit card number:
- Business credit cards start with 535317, 558320, 558321, or 558850. You can transfer to a direct feed through NetBank.
- Corporate credit cards start with 535319, 555005, or 558701. You can transfer to a corporate credit card direct feed by application form.
Business credit cards
- Click here to log in to CBA NetBank
- Select the checkbox next to your business credit card account.
- Select the check box to confirm that you've read the Terms & Conditions, then click Confirm.
- Log in to Xero (if prompted).
- Match the CBA credit card account to the credit card account in Xero that has a Yodlee feed.
- Click Connect.
The Yodlee feed will be automatically disconnected. Your direct feed will start within 24 hours.
Corporate credit cards
Download the application form: Customer Authority to Disclose Information (PDF 192KB, CBA website)
Post the completed form to CBA. Your feed will start in 10 working days.