Transferring your Yodlee credit card feed to a Commonwealth Bank CBA direct feed
Set up a direct feed with CBA to make sure that your business or corporate credit card transactions continue to import automatically into Xero.
Before you start
Identify the type of credit card you have to make sure you can transfer to a direct feed. Check the first 6 digits of your credit card number:
- Business credit cards start with 535317, 558320, 558321, or 558850. You can transfer to a direct feed through NetBank (Commonwealth Bank website).
- Corporate credit cards start with 535319, 555005, or 558701. You can transfer to a corporate credit card direct feed by application form.
Business credit cards
Before you begin, please check the bank feed name has been entered correctly.
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
- For the CBA credit card account, select Manage Account and click Edit Account Details.
- The Your Bank field should show Commonwealth Bank CBA - Credit Cards (AU). If not, start typing the feed name, then select the name from the list and click Save.
Once this has been done please complete the steps below on the CBA Netbank website.
- Log in to CBA NetBank (Commonwealth Bank website).
- Select the checkbox next to your business credit card account.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you've read the Terms & Conditions, then click Confirm.
- Log in to Xero (if prompted).
- Match the CBA credit card account to the credit card account in Xero that has a Yodlee feed.
- Once you click Connect, The Yodlee feed will automatically disconnect and your direct feed with CBA will start within 24 hours.
The Yodlee feed will be automatically disconnected. Your direct feed will start within 24 hours.
Corporate credit cards
Download the application form: Customer Authority to Disclose Information (PDF 192KB, CBA website)
Post the completed form to CBA. Your feed will start in 10 working days.