BNZ direct feeds
Get bank account transactions from BNZ sent into Xero every Tuesday to Saturday. To apply, add your accounts in Xero, check your account types are eligible, and download and complete the application form. Your feed will start in 10 working days.
Eligible account types
- Everyday (day-to-day) accounts
- Term deposit accounts
- Foreign currency accounts
- Loan accounts
BNZ Loan accounts are connected to a special account type called a 'shadow account'. Statement lines for the loan accounts linked to the shadow account will come through on one bank feed. Enter your shadow account number on the authority form if you want your loan accounts included in your bank feed. If you're unsure of your shadow account number, contact your bank manager.
- Credit card accounts
Air New Zealand OneSmart MasterCard credit cards are not supported.
Add your bank account in Xero before applying
Your account number in Xero must match the account number on the application form you send us.
Apply for a direct feed
- Download and complete a separate form for each organisation in Xero that you want a feed for.
- If you want your direct feed to start at a future date please note this date on your form.
- Email your completed form to email@example.com.
Automatic transaction feeds to Xero (PDF 48KB)