Transferring your Yodlee feed to a Wells Fargo direct feed
If you set up your organisation's Wells Fargo Yodlee feed, you can transfer it to a Wells Fargo direct feed.
To transfer your Yodlee feed to a direct feed:
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
Find the bank account with a Wells Fargo Yodlee feed. Take note of the date that your last statement was imported.
- Click Manage Account, then click Convert to Direct.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Enter your Wells Fargo online banking username and password, then click Sign On.
- Select the account you'd like to connect with Xero, then click Continue.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you've read the Terms and Conditions, then click Connect My Accounts.
- Click Connect to a Xero bank account, then select the bank account that currently has a Yodlee feed in Xero.
Check the import date. If there's a gap between the date you noted in Step 2 and the date shown on this screen, click Edit and change the date.
- Click Connect.
The Yodlee feed will be automatically disconnected. Your bank transactions will immediately import into Xero.