Run the Aged Payables Detail report (New)
Run the Aged Payables Detail report to display information on individual bills, credit notes and overpayments owed by you, and how long these have gone unpaid.
Video: Aged reports (1:53)
About running the Aged Payables Detail report
- The Aged Payables Detail report is an improved report. It replaces the Accounts Payable Invoices report, which you can still run. You'll need to use this older version of the report if you'd like to see foreign currency conversion details.
- For best results, run the report after you've entered purchases and reconciled your bank accounts.
- Choose how the report ages and presents transactions, and what extra details it displays.
- When running this report, you will select an as at date, which will show outstanding transactions as at the report date. A paid bill, with a payment dated after the report date, will appear as outstanding.
- If a payment is dated before the date of the bill, this can reduce the total on the report, if it's run for a period that doesn't include the bill.
Run the Aged Payables Detail report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Purchases, click Aged Payables Detail (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
The number of ageing periods (columns) to display, and the timeframe each period covers.
Display column options
- Outstanding Tax
The sales tax portion of the amount outstanding.
The phone number entered under Telephone in the contact record. Not the phone number entered under Direct Dial.
- Planned Date
The planned payment date entered on the Purchases screen, or the due date, if you haven't entered one.
- Primary Person
The name entered under Primary Person in the contact record.