Contact Transactions – Payables report
Access this report from the Contact Transactions – Summary report to see all payable transactions (bills, credit notes, overpayments and prepayments) from a particular supplier over a given period.
Access and run the Contact Transactions – Payables report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Accounting, click Contact Transactions – Summary (New).
- Select a contact.
- Select a date range.
- (Optional) Click Report Settings to refine your report.
- Click Update to run the report with the settings you've chosen.
- Click anywhere in the Payables section to view the Contact Transactions – Payables report.
These are the options you can use to refine the Contact Transactions – Payables report.
If you'd like to see all records of prepayments on the report, select Included. This will include when prepayments were raised, refunded and allocated.
Select Excluded to see only prepayment allocations, not when prepayments were raised or refunded.
Filter by a type of date range. For example, you might want to only see bills with a due date in the current month.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Sort into groups
Select an option from the Group By menu for grouping information on the report. Select None for no groups.
Show or hide columns
Select check boxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
If your organisation uses tracking, you can also filter by tracking category. The filters you choose will appear in a text block on the report. You can edit or remove the text block if you wish.
Edit, move or delete report text blocks
Sort and reorder columns
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them.