Add or edit a task on a project
Add a new chargable or non-chargable task to keep track of the different parts of your projects. You can edit an existing task if you haven't invoiced it.
Add a new task to a project
In the Projects menu, select All projects.
Click the project name.
- On the Tasks and Expenses tab, click Add, then select Task.
- Give the task a name, or choose from an existing task.
- Under Chargeable either:
- Select Yes if you will charge the customer for time spent on the task, then enter a Charge rate / hr.
- Select No if you won't charge the customer for time spent on the task.
- (Optional) Enter an estimate for the amount of hours allocated to this task.
- Click Save & add another to save the task and create a new one.
- Click Save to save the task and return to the project overview.
Edit an existing task
- In the Projects menu, select All projects.
- Click the project name.
- On the Tasks and Expenses tab, click the task you want to edit.
- Make your changes, then click Save.