Payment Summary Details report
The Payment Summary Details report shows employee payroll information as it will be displayed on payment summaries. You can use it to identify amounts that will be included on your employees payment summaries or verifying any Lump Sum or RFB amounts.
Please note, you should be careful if using this report to reconcile wages as cents are not included, only whole dollars are shown.
Run the report
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Payment Summary Details.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Financial Year, select the financial year you want to report on.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can:
- Group results
- Hide columns
- Filter by search
- Widen report view
- Export to PDF or Microsoft Excel
- Print payroll reports.
Show Employment Basis and CDEP columns
There are two columns available that are not in the default view. These are Employment Basis and CDEP. If you would like to see this information on screen, simply use the show/hide column drop-down.
If you export your report, all columns will be included by default.