Process an unscheduled pay run
Add an unscheduled pay run to post a payment outside the normal payroll cycle.
About adjusting a processed pay run
Some of the common reasons for creating an unscheduled pay run are to:
- Make adjustments to a previously posted pay run.
- Include missed items.
- Process one-off out of cycle transactions.
- Reverse wages in a negative pay run.
You can go back eight pay periods from the current date (today's date) when adjusting a processed pay run. You cannot go back to a previous year if adjusting quarterly pay runs.
Post an unscheduled pay run
- Go to Payroll, then click Pay Runs.
- Click Add Pay Run.
- In the Select a pay period list, select Unscheduled pay run.
- Select a pay calendar and a pay period.
- Click Next.
- Select the checkbox of each employee you want to include in the unscheduled pay run.
(Optional) To include all employees, click Included then select Include all.
(Optional) To edit an employee’s payslip:
- Click the employee name.
- Edit the payslip.
- Click Save, then Close.
- Click Post Pay Run.
- Click Yes to confirm.