Release notes: updates to Xero on 29 September 2015
Here's a summary of what we've released:
- Employees can manage their own information (AU, NZ, UK, US)
- Approving leave requests (NZ, UK, US)
- Public holidays added for Victoria (AU)
- Set PAYE scheme cease date (UK)
- BACS processing date set to payment date (UK)
- Payroll credit notes (US)
- Taxes & Filings activity log (US)
Employees can update their personal information (excluding their address) in My Payroll.
Payroll Managers can:
- Nominate someone else to approve leave requests
- Set up leave/ time off to automatically approve
The AFL grand final day and Easter Sunday have been added to Victorian public holidays.
Set your PAYE scheme cease date to notify HMRC that your organisation no longer employs people.
The processing date in your BACS file is now set to the payment date (not the next business day).
Payroll credit notes automatically reverse your tax and liabilities invoices, and mark them as paid when you reverse a paid pay run in Xero.
Your Taxes & Filings activity log shows times based on your organisation’s settings. The log also displays your organisation’s time zone.