Troubleshoot Yodlee alert: There is a problem with this bank feed
Learn how to fix the Yodlee feed error, 'There is a problem with this bank feed', displayed on the Dashboard or Bank Account screens.
Common reasons the error occurs
- There is a problem with your login details.
- There is a problem with Yodlee trying to get data from your bank, for example, your online banking site might be down.
You did not answer a multi-factor authentication question correctly, or you did not supply the correct answer in time.What is multi-factor authentication?
Multi-factor authentication is additional verification, on top of login details, required before someone can access a secure website.
Additional verification may be a security question, a security image, or a security token.
Ways to fix the error
Click Details for more information.
You may need to do one of the following:
- Update your Yodlee feed login details to match online banking (if you changed your online banking password, but you didn't update them in Xero).
- Check that you can access your online banking site.
- Refresh your Yodlee feed (if your bank, financial institution or account has multi-factor authentication).
- Cancel the Yodlee feed you've partly set up
- Stop the Yodlee feed