Create a quote in Xero for iOS
Create and send a quote while on the go with Xero for iOS. You can also mark a quote as sent.
- From the Dashboard, or the Sales screen, tap +, then tap Create quote.
- Complete the Who's it for? field.
- (Optional) Select an expiry date.
- Tap Add items & quantities.
- Tap Item description and type a description, or if you've set up inventory items in Xero, select the item from your inventory list.
- Complete the account, quantity, price, and tax fields.
- (Optional) Tap Optional details to add a title and summary, add a reference, add a branding name and terms or change the currency.
- (Optional) Tap Options, to add a discount or delete an item.
Tap Save. Depending on your user role you can then tap Send.
(Optional) Tap Email template to select an email template you've already set up in the web version of Xero. The subject, message and body will update according to the chosen template.
To add files to a quote, you'll need to log in to Xero using your web browser.
Mark a quote as sent in Xero for iOS
If you've used a method other than email to deliver a quote, such as printing out a paper copy, you can manually mark the quote as sent. You can only mark a quote as sent if it has a status of Draft.
- Tap Sales, then scroll down to quotes.
- Tap Draft, then tap the quote to open it.
- Tap Options then tap Mark as Sent.