Add a payment in Xero for iOS
Add a full or part payment to an invoice in Xero for iOS. You'll need the Advisor, Standard, or Invoice Only user role to add a payment.
- On the Dashboard, tap Sales.
- Tap the status of the invoice you're looking for, or tap All invoices to see the full list.
- Tap Add payment.
- Select payment date.
- Tap Paid into which account? and select the account that received the payment.
- If you need to record a part payment, tap on the amount number to enter the amount paid.
- (Optional) If you need to include a reference, tap Optional details, then tap Add reference.
- Tap Save.
If you need to create an overpayment or select an account with a currency that is different to the invoice currency, you'll need to log in to Xero using your web browser.