Change your Xero pricing plan
Your pricing plan affects your organization's access to Xero's features. If you're the subscriber for your organization, you can change to a bigger Business Edition pricing plan at any time. You can change to a smaller plan only after you've been on a plan for 30 days.
About Xero's pricing plans
Find out about Xero's pricing plans so you can choose the one that best suits your organization.
- Details of all Xero pricing plans (xero.com website)
- Limitations of the Starter pricing plan
- 5 approved sales invoices and 5 approved bills each calendar month (however, you can have an unlimited number of draft or historical invoices, bills and credit notes)
- 20 reconciled bank statement lines in total each calendar month. The date of the transaction in your statement determines the calendar month, not the month that you are reconciling them in.
- Once you've reached the sales invoice or bill limits, any additional sales invoices or bills will save as drafts
- No access to cash coding with bank reconciliation
- No access to the 1099 report
Xero's Starter pricing plan has these limitations:
Change your pricing plan
- From the Settings menu, select Subscription.
- Click Manage Subscription.
- From the Options button, select Change pricing plan.
- Choose the pricing plan you want to change to.
- Click Continue.
- Check that your billing contact and payment details are correct, then click Confirm.
You can also change the pricing plan from your My Xero page, by clicking Info under the Subscription column, then choosing Change pricing plan from the Options button.