Choose or change your clients' pricing plans in My Xero Partner Edition
If you're an accountant or bookkeeper, you may want to put some clients on Business Edition pricing plans and some on Partner Edition pricing plans. Use this page to find out about Xero's pricing plans and how to change your clients' pricing plans.
Partner Edition pricing plans
With Partner Edition, you can put your clients on these pricing plans:
If your client's organization is on a Partner Edition pricing plan, you won't be able to save invoices, credit notes, bills, quotes or purchase orders. You also won't have access to multi-currency.
If you would like to offer Partner Edition pricing plans to your clients
Business Edition pricing plans
Find out about Xero's Business Edition pricing plans so you can advise your clients on the plans that best suit them.
About changing your client's pricing plan
- Only the Principal, Practice Administrator, or a staff member with access to billing accounts can change the pricing plan for a client.
- You can move a client to a new pricing plan within Partner Edition or Business Edition or between editions.
- The type of billing account you have determines what kind of organizations you can add for your clients:
- You need access to a Partner Edition billing account to add organizations on a Partner Edition billing plan.
- You need access to a Business Edition billing account to add organizations on a Business Edition billing plan.
- You can change a client to a bigger plan at any time. You can change a client to a smaller plan only after they've been on a plan for 30 days.
Change your client's pricing plan
From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero.
Find the organization you want and click its Info link.
Click Options, then select Change pricing plan.You can also access your subscription options from within an organization. In the Settings menu, select Subscription, then click Manage Subscription to show the options in a new browser window.
- Choose the pricing plan you want to change to.
- Click Continue.
- (Optional) Choose the roles and permissions to the organization's users if they're different from the previous pricing plan, then click Continue.
- Check that your billing contact and payment details are correct, then click Confirm.