Try the demo company in Xero for Android
If you're new to Xero, you can try the demo company in Xero for Android for free. A demo company has fictional data that you can use to see what it's like to use Xero.
- Open Xero for Android, then tap Try it for free.
- Enter your details and select the country that your business is located in.
- Open your email account, then click the activation link in the email from Xero.
- Your web browser will open. Enter a password. This email address and password will be your Xero login.
- Open Xero for Android. You may need to tap Return to login.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap Login.
- Choose if you'd like to use your fingerprint (on compatible devices) or a 4-digit PIN. You can opt to skip this step if you'd prefer to enter your email address and password every time you log in to Xero for Android.
- Tap Try our demo company to create a demo company.