Create a quote in Xero for Android
Create and send a quote while on the go with Xero for Android.
- Tap + at the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Tap Quote.
- Complete the Who's it for? field.
- (Optional) Select an expiry date.
- Tap Add items & quantities.
- Type a description, or if you've set up inventory items in Xero, you can select the item from your inventory list.
- Complete the account, quantity, price, and tax fields.
- Tap the menu icon to add a discount or delete an item (if required).
- Tap the back arrow.
- Tap the menu icon to edit the quote number, add a branding name and terms, add a title and summary, add a reference, or change the currency.
- Tap the send icon. Depending on your user role, you can choose to send or save the quote. You can also mark a quote as sent.
To set up terms for your quotes, you'll need to log in to Xero using your web browser.