Create a quote in Xero for Android
Create and send a quote while on the go with Xero for Android.
- Tap Sales, then tap +
- Tap Create quote.
- Complete the Who's it for? field.
- (Optional) Select an expiry date.
- Tap Add items & quantities.
- Type a description, or if you've set up inventory items in Xero, you can select the item from your inventory list.
- Complete the account, quantity, price, and tax fields.
- Tap the menu icon to add a discount or delete an item (if required).
- Tap the back arrow.
- Tap the menu icon to edit the quote number, add a branding name and terms, add a title and summary, add a reference, change the currency or attach files.
- Tap the send icon. Depending on your user role, you can choose to send or save the quote.
To set up terms for your quotes, you'll need to log in to Xero using your web browser.