Error 404 message in Xero
A broken URL (web address) causes an Error 404. If you see an Error 404 message while using Xero, try these suggestions to see if you can fix the problem. If the issue persists, get in touch with Xero Support.
Reload the page
Try refreshing the page:
- Windows users - press F5 on your keyboard or click the refresh arrow in your browser.
- Mac users - press CMD + R or click the refresh arrow in your browser.
Log in again
If you've logged in to Xero using a bookmark, log out, and then log in again using this URL: login.xero.com.
This ensures you're always accessing the most current version of the page.
Clear your cookies and cache
Try clearing your cookies and cache, this ensures that old data is not stored in your browser.
Need more help?
If these suggestions haven't helped, get in touch with Xero Support. The more detail you can provide, the faster we can help.
- Click the Contact Xero Support button.
- Select I think something is broken.
- Enter a subject line.
- In the body field, enter the following:
- Your Xero organization name.
- The URL you entered or clicked on when the error occurred.
- Let us know if you've tried the 3 suggestions outlined above.