Add a new user to your organization
If you have Manage Users permission, you can invite a new user in to your Xero organization. The new user will need to accept the invitation to get access.
About adding users
- Each of our pricing plans let you invite as many users as you want into your Xero organization.
- When you invite users to access your organization, you only add them to that organization.
- If you want one person to have access to all of your organizations, you'll need to invite them from within each organization.
- Invited users can't change the subscriber for an organization. Only the current subscriber can transfer the subscription to someone else.
Invite a new user
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Click Users.
- Click Add new user.
- Enter the new user's first name, last name and email address. The Xero invitation will be sent to this email address.
- Select which features you want them to access, and a user role for each feature.
- (Optional) Click Add a personal message then enter an email message.
- Click Send Invite.
The new user will need to accept the invite within 14 days.
We recommend you don't share login details
If you share login details, you won't be able to maintain a reliable audit trail of access and data changes. You'll also risk the login details falling into the wrong hands.
We strongly recommend that every user has their own separate and secure login.