Change invoice, quote and purchase order numbering and the appearance of invoices, statements, quotes, purchase orders, receipts or remittance advices you print or email. Change payment terms, or add payment services after you've set up your organization in Xero.
Automatic number sequence
Change the number that Xero uses on your next invoice, quote, customer credit note or purchase order.
Set up due dates (payment terms) for bills, invoices and contacts for your organization, or custom due dates for individual contacts.
Show outstanding bills
Remove or include links on online invoices to show a contact's outstanding bills.
Add a theme
Add a standard branding theme to do some basic customization to invoices, customer credit notes, statements, quotes, purchase orders, receipts or remittance advices. Add a custom (DOCX) theme - if you use Microsoft Office 2007 (or 2010) and are a confident Word user - to fully customize the appearance of invoices, credit notes, statements, quotes or purchase orders.
- Add a standard branding theme (basic customization)
- Add a custom branding theme (full customization)
- Invoice and statement templates
- Rules and recommendations for using custom templates
- Copy a theme
Edit a theme
Edit or delete a theme, and change fields in a DOCX template.
Add or edit specific theme components
Specific things you want to display on invoices, statements, credit notes, quotes, purchase orders, receipts or remittance advices you send to your customers.
Theme names or titles
- Rename your branding theme
- Change the title of your invoice, credit note, statement, quote, purchase order, receipt or remittance advice
Fonts and barcodes
Item codes, unit price, quantity, tax
- Remove item codes from invoices
- Remove unit price and quantity
- Change amount formats
- Remove your tax number
- Show tax column or tax inclusive line items
- Display tax subtotals or currency conversion on transactions
Get paid online
- Change your contact address details
- Remove registered office address
- Change contacts' addresses from caps to title case
- Include contacts' postal and physical addresses
Using your themes
Set a default theme. You can apply themes to your invoices, credit notes, statements, prepayments, purchase orders, receipts and remittance advices.
Invoice, credit note, quote, statement, or purchase order template not uploading or displaying as you'd expect?