Change the subscriber for an organization in your practice
If you have Principal permission within a Xero practice, you can transfer your subscriber role for a specific organization to someone else. The person who takes over your subscriber role becomes responsible for the monthly subscription payments to Xero. Transferring a subscription doesn't change staff access to an organization.
How it works
The current subscriber
The subscriber can transfer the subscriber role:
- from an organization in your practice, as long as it's on a business edition plan
- from an organization you're paying for, as long as the subscription payments are up-to-date
- to anyone else - they don't have to use Xero yet, and may be someone else in your practice.
- You'll receive a confirmation email when the transfer is complete, or if the person logs in and declines the transfer.
- You keep other user role and permissions, if the new subscriber doesn't change your user access.
The new subscriber
- Will have the Standard user role with Manage Users permission