Access and browse reports
Access the reporting area of Xero to run reports, and find draft, published or archived reports or use custom templates.
Access the full range of reports from All Reports under the Reports menu.
Browse for a report
- Drafts, Published or Archived for reports created by you or someone else in your organization.
- Custom for reports with custom settings someone has saved for your organization.
- Summary if you want to run a report from scratch.
Click the sort icon to change the order of your reports.
Search for a report
Select the type of report that you are looking for. For example, if you're looking for a report you saved as a draft, select the Drafts tab.
Enter your term in the search box. You can search for reports:
- By report name. For example, you could enter 'balance' if you are looking for a Balance Sheet.
- By a person's name (whoever prepared the report).