Generate a draft report template in a client's organization
Generate and save a set of reports in a client's organization using your practice's report templates.
- In the Advisor menu, select Report Templates.
- Select the report template you want to use.
- (Optional) To reorder contents or remove a report, click the name of the first report, then click Edit.
- (Optional) Edit any report within the template. Use the dropdown menu or the arrows at the top of the report to move between reports.
- Click Save Draft to save the entire report template as a draft.
When you're ready to edit or publish the report template, you can access it from this organization's Reports menu. Click All Reports, then select Drafts to open your draft report template.