Run the Payable Invoice Detail report (New)
Run the Payable Invoice Detail report to view or export line-by-line details of all bills, credit notes, overpayments and prepayments from Bills in a given period.
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Purchases, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Payable Invoice Detail (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Group data and select columns to display on the report
Select an option from Group By to group and subtotal information on the report. Select None for no groups.
Select checkboxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
Display column options explained
- Planned Date
The planned payment date entered on the Purchases screen, or the due date, if you haven't entered one.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different order.