Get started with new reports
Access Xero's new reports, which have more flexible settings and layout than our older reports and a new easy-to-read design. New reports have the label 'New' on the All Reports screen.
You can edit the layout on new financial reports to:
- Add your own columns for date or budget.
- Change the grouping of accounts and edit formulas.
Other new reports let you:
- Choose which columns to include and sort columns.
- Group or summarize by tracking category and other information.
- Use filters to hone in on the information you need.
All new reports let you:
- Save your settings as a custom template.