Inventory Item Summary report (New)
The Inventory Item Summary report lists all of your inventory items (tracked, untracked, active, inactive), over a set period of time. Run the report to see the opening and closing balances for your items, plus any purchases, sales, adjustments and profit over this period.
Access and run the Inventory Item Summary report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Inventory, click Inventory Item Summary (New).
- Select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Group data and select columns to display on the report
Select an option from Layout to group and subtotal information on the report. Select Standard for no groups.
Select checkboxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different order.