Inventory Item List report (New)
Use the Inventory Item List report to keep track of the quantity and value of your inventory on hand. This report contains a full list of your inventory items, providing both the item value and total value of your tracked inventory at a specific date.
Your user role will determine if you can see this report, and whether you can save and publish it or just view it.
Reports and budget role comparison
- On the Reports menu, click All Reports.
- Under Inventory, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Inventory Item List (New).
- Select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Group data and select columns to display on the report
Select an option from Group By to group and subtotal information on the report. Select None for no groups.
Select checkboxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different order.