Contact Transactions – Receivables report
Access this report from the Contact Transactions – Summary report to see all receivable transactions (invoices, credit notes, overpayments and prepayments) owed by a particular customer over a given period.
Access and run the Contact Transactions - Receivables report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Accounting, click Contact Transactions – Summary (New).
- Select a contact.
- Select a date range.
- (Optional) Click Report Settings to refine your report.
- Click Update to run the report with the settings you've chosen.
- Click anywhere in the Receivables section to view the Contact Transactions – Receivables report.
Customize your report
Click Report Settings to customize your report.
If you'd like to see all records of prepayments on the report, select Included. This will include when prepayments were raised, refunded and allocated.
Select Excluded to see only prepayment allocations, not when prepayments were raised or refunded.
Filter by a type of date range. For example, you might want to only see invoices with an expected date within the current month.