Contact Transactions – Cash report
Access this report from the Contact Transactions – Summary report to see all your spend and receive money transactions for a contact over a given period. This report may be helpful to check for cash transactions accidentally created during bank reconciliation in place of invoice payments.
Access and run the Contact Transactions – Cash report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Accounting, click Contact Transactions – Summary (New).
- Select a contact.
- Select a date range.
- (Optional) Click Report Settings to refine your report.
- Click Update to run the report with the settings you've chosen.
- Click anywhere in the Cash section to view the Contact Transactions – Cash report.
These are the options you can use to refine the Contact Transactions – Cash report.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Sort into groups
Select an option from the Group By menu for grouping information on the report. Select None for no groups.
Show or hide columns
Select check boxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
If your organization uses tracking, you can also filter by tracking category. The filters you choose will appear in a text block on the report. You can edit or remove the text block if you wish.
Edit, move or delete report text blocks
Sort and reorder columns
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them.