Contact Transactions – Cash report
Access this report from the Contact Transactions – Summary report to see all your spend and receive money transactions for a contact over a given period. This report may be helpful to check for cash transactions accidentally created during bank reconciliation in place of invoice payments.
Access and run the Contact Transactions – Cash report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Accounting, click Contact Transactions – Summary (New).
- Select a contact.
- Select a date range.
- (Optional) Click Report Settings to refine your report.
- Click Update to run the report with the settings you've chosen.
- Click anywhere in the Cash section to view the Contact Transactions – Cash report.
Customize your report
Click Report Settings to customize your report.