View and work with expired quotes
You can view and work with expired quotes.
How do quotes become expired?
A quote will be marked as expired when all of these conditions are fulfilled:
- The quote has an expiry date
- You have sent the quote to the customer
- The expiry date has passed
- The quote has not been marked as accepted or declined
How to view an expired quote
- In the Accounts menu, select Sales.
- Under the Quotes heading, click the Expired status panel.
- Click the quote to open it.
What can you do with expired quotes?
Treat expired quotes like other sent quotes. You can: