Create a packing slip
Print packing slips that accompany and itemize goods to your customers, but exclude prices, by uploading this template as a branding theme.
Download the packing slip and invoice template
Download the combined packing slip and invoice template:
Packing slip and invoice template (DOCX, 26KB)
The packing slip and invoice template is 2 pages, and contains a sales invoice and a packing slip. Xero will generate both together, each time you print a sales invoice that uses this branding theme. Delete the content on the 1st page if you don't want a sales invoice when you print the packing slip.
If you want to make changes, like adding your logo or removing the invoice section of the template, do this now.
- Save it to your computer.
Set up your branding theme
- Click Settings, then select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Invoice Settings.
- Click New Branding Theme, then select Custom .docx.
- Give your theme a name, e.g. 'Packing slip with invoice'.
- Next to your theme, use the Upload button to upload the template.
Generate and print your packing slip
- Click the plus icon and select Invoice.
- Enter details of your sales invoice. Select the branding theme you set up for printing the packing slip.
- Save and approve your invoice.
- Print your packing slip to PDF.
If you removed the invoice content from our template, you'll need to apply a different branding theme to generate and print your invoice.
Example of packing slip with sales invoice using our template: