Transaction Listing Summary report
The Transaction Listing Summary provides a summary of all pay items in your payroll by type (for instance, Earnings or Deductions). You can use this report when preparing payment for specific payroll deductions, reconciling wage related accounts, or to find totals for each pay type or item.
The Transaction Listing Details report provides a breakdown for each employee.
Run the report
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Transaction Listing Summary.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
In the Date Range list, select the period or specific date range for which you want information.
- From Pay Item Type, select a type of pay item (for example, Earnings).
- In the Pay Item list, select a specific pay item (for example, Ordinary Hours).
- Click Update to run the report.