Transaction Listing Details report
The Transaction Listing Details report provides a detailed breakdown of payroll transactions for each employee.
You can use the Transaction Listing Details report to:
- Review payroll transactions, benefits and employer taxes.
- Reconcile wage related accounts.
- Report by employee.
- Identify discrepancies in account allocations.
The Transaction Listing Summary report provides a summary of all pay items in your payroll.
Run the report
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Transaction Listing Details.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
In the Date Range list, select the period or specific date range for which you want information.
- In the Pay Item Type list, select a type of pay item (for example, Earnings).
- In the Pay Item list, select a specific pay item (for example, Ordinary Hours).
- Click Update to run the report.