Timesheet Summary report
The Timesheet Summary is a payroll report that provides you with a summary list of all employees' timesheet entries within your chosen date range. Use this report to reconcile payroll transactions within tracking categories, or to review hours worked for each earnings rate.
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Timesheet Summary.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
In the Date Range list, select the period or specific date range for which you want information.
- In the Earnings Type list, select whether to show all earnings rates, or a specific one.
- In the Timesheet Category list, select whether to show all timesheet categories, or a specific one.
- Click Update to run the report.