Timesheet Details report
The Timesheet Details report shows earnings types processed through timesheets within your chosen date range, including the applicable tracking category. Use it to reconcile payroll transactions within tracking categories, or to review hours worked by each employee.
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Timesheet Details.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
In Date Range list, select the period or specific date range for which you want information.
- In the Earnings Type list, select whether to show all earnings types, or a specific one.
- In the Timesheet Category list, select whether to show all timesheet categories, or a specific one.
- Click Update to run the report.