Time Off Transactions report
The Time Off Transactions report is a payroll report that lists time off accruals and time off taken for your employees per pay period. You can use it when reconciling time off balances, to identify when time off was processed, or to check what time off has accrued.
To view time off balances at a specific point in time, use the Time Off Balances report.
Run the report
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- In the Payroll Reports section, click Time Off Transactions.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
In the Date Range list, select the period or specific date range for which you want information.
- In the Time Off Type list, choose whether to report on all time off types or a specific time off type.
- Click Update to run the report.