Time Off Balances report
The Time Off Balances report is a payroll report that shows all time off balances at a given point in time from completed pay runs. You can use it when you're preparing time off accrual journals, reconciling time off liability provisions, or providing managers with a summary of time off balances.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Time Off Balances.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- Click the Effective Date arrow to select the date you want information for.
- In the Time Off Type list, choose whether to report on all time off types, or a specific time off type.
- Click Update to run the report.