View the status of a direct deposit payment
View the status of a direct deposit payment in a pay run that has the status of paid.
- In the Payroll menu, select Pay Runs.
- Under Paid, click the pay schedule that contains the direct deposits you want to view.
Click View Payments. The status displays in the Status column.
- Awaiting Payment - Xero received the payment from your bank account. The payment can't be canceled.
- Processing - The payment was sent to Forte for processing. The payment can't be canceled.
- Paid - The payment date passed and the money was paid to employees.
- Returned - The debit from your bank account or the credit to the employee was returned. The owners and officers will receive more information by email.
- Voided - The payment was canceled and not sent to Forte.
- Review - There is a transaction error. Click the Contact Xero Support button at the bottom of this page to fix the issue. Include your Xero organization name with your request, and where it relates to stopping a DD payment also include the employee's name, check date, and net amount for each bank account.