View the status of a direct deposit payment
View the status of a direct deposit payment in a pay run that has the status of paid.
- Go to Payroll, then click Pay Runs.
- Under Paid, click the pay schedule that contains the direct deposits you want to view.
Click View Payments. The status displays in the Status column.
- Awaiting Payment - Xero received the payment from your bank account, but the payment is not yet sent to Forte. If you need to cancel the payment, click the Contact Xero Support button at the bottom of this Help page. Include your Xero organization name and the payment details with your request. You'll need to log into Xero if you want to attach a file.
- Processing - The payment was sent to Forte for processing. The payment cannot be canceled.
- Paid - The payment date passed, and the money was paid to employees.
- Returned - The debit from your bank account or the credit to the employee was returned. The owners and officers will receive more information by email.
- Voided - The payment was canceled and not sent to Forte.
- Review - There is a transaction error. Click the Contact Xero Support button at the bottom of this page to fix the issue. Include your Xero organization name with your request.