View the status of a direct deposit payment
View the status of a direct deposit payment in a pay run that has the status of paid.
Viewing the status of payments
- In the Payroll menu, select Pay Runs.
- Under Paid, click the pay schedule that contains the direct deposits you want to view.
Click View Payments. The status displays in the Status column.
- Awaiting Payment - Xero received the payment from your bank account. The payment cannot be canceled.
- Processing - The payment was sent to Forte for processing. The payment cannot be canceled.
- Paid - The payment date passed, and the money was paid to employees.
- Returned - The debit from your bank account or the credit to the employee was returned. The owners and officers will receive more information by email.
- Voided - The payment was canceled and not sent to Forte.
- Review - There is a transaction error. Click the Contact Xero Support button at the bottom of this page to fix the issue. Include your Xero organization name with your request.