Pay History Details report
The Pay History Details Report details payroll activity for each employee's Pay History tab, including amounts paid to the employee, associated benefits, deductions, taxes, and reimbursements. Totals are based on the last day in the last completed quarter of your organization's opening balance date. Current quarter pay runs recorded in the Pay History flow will not appear in these reports.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show a specific employee or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select a period or specific date range on which to report.
- Click Update to run the report.