Opening Balance Summary report
Run the opening balance report to see the cumulative payroll information entered for each employee and the employer taxes, to ensure it's accurate.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Opening Balance Summary.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on July 31, but pay day was August 2, you will see it on reports for August.
- Click Update to run the report.