Print payroll tax forms and mark them as filed
After depositing your payroll taxes and recording them in Xero, complete your tax forms for the IRS, then mark them as filed in Xero. If you correct a pay run in the quarter after filing a form, you can't amend the form in Xero and you'll need to contact the tax agency.
- In the Payroll menu, select Taxes & Filings.
- Click the form you want to file.
- Make sure the name, period, and due date are correct.
In the Filing Method list, select Manual.
- Click the Download / Print Forms form link to download a prepopulated version of the form as a PDF file (locked from editing).
- Print and complete the form, then send the form to the tax authority.
- Click Mark as Filed.
You can view the tax history in the History tab once the filing due date passes.