Payroll Activity Details report
The Payroll Activity Details report provides a detailed account of employee payroll activity and benefits each pay period. It also includes employer tax information. You can use it to get pay and tax details for a specific period, for a previous pay run, and for an individual employee.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Payroll Activity Details.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
In the Date Range list, select the period or specific date range you want information for.If you are correcting a mistake from an earlier pay run, make sure you select the same Pay Calendar and Pay Period as the incorrect pay run.
- Click Update to run the report.