Change the start date in a timesheet
Create a new pay calendar to change the start date in a timesheet.
How it works
Xero uses pay calendars to set the start date in a timesheet. If you're a Payroll Admin, you can change these dates by adding a new calendar and assigning it to your employees.
Adjust the start date in a timesheet
- and select the start date you want to appear in your timesheet.
- Assign the new pay calendar to your employees:
- In the Payroll menu, select Employees.
- Click an employee's name to open their details.
- Click the Employment tab.
- Switch the Payroll Calendar field to the new calendar.
- Click Save.
- with the same pay period as the new calendar (eg weekly or monthly). The start day on the timesheet will match the start date in the pay calendar.