Send paystubs to employees
Email employees their paystubs directly from Xero after they've been paid. Otherwise, employees with access to My Payroll can view and print their paystubs themselves.
Before you start
Make sure you've:
- Set up your paystub template to show employees the right information.
- Checked that your employee email addresses are correct.
What a paystub displays
Each paystub shows your employee their totals for this pay period and year to date for:
- Earnings for Regular Hours including Rate
- Deductions and Reimbursements
- Employee and Employer Taxes
as well as:
- Your company address
- Time off balance
- Payment details including check number, amount and pay date
Email paystubs to employees
- In the Payroll menu, select Pay Runs.
- Click the paid pay run for the pay period you want.
- Click Options and select Email Paystubs.
- Select the employees you want to email paystubs to.
- Click Email Paystubs.