Send paystubs to employees
Email employees their paystubs directly from Xero after they've been paid. Otherwise, employees with access to My Payroll can view and print their paystubs themselves.
What a paystub displays
Each paystub shows your employee their totals for this pay period and year to date for:
- Earnings for Regular Hours including Rate
- Deductions and Reimbursements
- Employee and Employer Taxes
- Your company address
- Time off balance
- Payment details including check number, amount and pay date
Before you start
- Show and hide information on your employee paystubs
- Check that your employee email addresses are correct
- Add a pay run and pay employees
Email paystubs to employees
- In the Payroll menu, select Pay Runs.
- Click the paid pay run for the pay period you want.
- Click Options and select Email Paystubs.
- Select the employees you want to email paystubs to.
- Click Email Paystubs.